- Booki Australia Code
- Booki Australia Overview
- How To Claim Booki Australia Code
- Important Code Terms & Conditions
- Code Wagering Requirements
- Payment Methods At Booki Australia
- Deposits at Booki Australia
- Withdrawals at Booki Australia
- Available Sports At Booki Australia
- Customer Service At Booki Australia
- Booki Australia Mobile App
- Booki Australia Mobile App Features
- How To Download The Booki Australia App
- Booki Australia FAQs
Booki Australia Code February 2024
Booki Australia Overview
How To Claim Booki Australia Code
Important Code Terms & Conditions
Code Wagering Requirements
Payment Methods At Booki Australia
Deposits at Booki Australia
- Click “Deposit” - Click the white “Deposit” button that can be found in the top right-hand corner of any page.
- Add Payment Method - Click the “+Add New Payment Method” button to choose which payment option you prefer to use to make deposits. Options include “Credit/Debit Card”, “POLi”, “EFT” and “CASHUP”.
- Enter Deposit Amount - Input the amount that you would like to deposit into your account as betting funds. Select from presets which include $10, $25, $50, $100 and $500, or type in a more specific amount.
- Enter Your Details - If you selected anything but the cash option, you will need to enter the relevant details of the account you are going to make a deposit from.
- Confirm The Transaction - Finalise the transaction by clicking “Deposit” and your funds should become immediately available for you to play with.
Withdrawals at Booki Australia
- Open The Account Menu - Click the grey user icon found at the top of the page next to your balance.
- Click “Withdraw” - Click “Withdraw” which will appear in the dropdown menu after you’ve clicked on your account icon.
- Select Payment Method - Select your preferred payment method from the list of options.
- Enter Withdrawal Amount - Type in the amount that you would like to withdraw from your account funds to your bank account.
- Complete The Withdrawal - Click “Withdraw” to officially request the withdrawal from Booki. If you have the requested funds available for withdrawal and you’ve verified your account, it’s now just a matter of waiting.
Available Sports At Booki Australia
- Horse racing
- Harness racing
- Greyhound racing
- American football
- Australian rules
- Cricket test
- Ice hockey
- Rugby league
- Rugby union
Customer Service At Booki Australia
Booki Australia Mobile App
Booki Australia Mobile App Features
How To Download The Booki Australia App
- Open Your App Store - Open the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, depending on which device you want to download the app to.
- Search For The App - Use your app store’s search box to search for the Booki application.
- Download The App - Beneath the official Booki app, click “Download” or “Install” depending on which app store you’re using.
Booki Australia FAQs
Is Booki Australia Licensed?
Booki, being based in the Northern Territory, is required to have a license issued by the Northern Territory Racing Commission, which they undoubtedly do. Then, to protect gamers in South Australia, the corporation strictly adheres to the South Australian Gambling Codes of Practice while providing gaming services to locals.
Does Booki Australia Promote Safe Gambling?
By offering simple tools for self-exclusion and deposit restrictions, Booki.com.au is committed to being a responsible gaming provider. All gaming is governed by this regulation and the code of conduct posted on the website.
Does Booki Australia Have A Code & What Will It Get Me?
The advertising of sign-up incentives for online gambling sites is illegal in Australia. There are no sign-up bonuses available if you enter a promo code.
Does Booki Australia Have Live Streaming?
Unfortunately, Booki's website does not yet provide a live streaming option, so you can't watch horse racing, soccer, Aussie rules, or any other sport in real time there. Just like any other betting site, we're hoping they'll include live streaming in the near future so that our viewers can enjoy the action in real-time.
Does Booki Australia Have eSports Betting?
Booki does not currently provide eSports betting. Hopefully this is a feature they choose to implement in the near future, as it is a market that is becoming increasingly popular to wager on around the world and in Australia particularly.